ISO 20000 is an international standard aligned to the ITIL® Best Practices Framework, that allows organizations to prove excellence and conformance in IT Service Management. It was first released in 2005, and it is now considered as a competitive advantage for delivery of IT services.
– IT Responsible
– Project managers, quality managers
– IT support teams
– IT consultants, IT services providers
– Understand the ISO 20000 framework, processes and requirements
– Understand how to implement ISO 20000 while incorporating aspects related to driving changes
– Identify ISO 20000 contributions in IT services continual improvement.
The program focuses on the role of people and their activities in achieving quality of IT services and processes.
Addressed topics during this course:
– Introduction to the ISO 20000 standard
– Requirements and Implementation
– Service delivery Processes
– Resolution, Control and Release Processes
– Relationship Management Processes
– Exam preparation
Personal study time
Mock Exam on Atlantis Digit E-Learning Platform
Candidates are asked to communicate the right personal information and payments details. The registration cannot be confirmed until the payment is verified.
Final detailed calendar of the course sequence logistics and content information (Date, location, conditions, practical advice) is communicated to each candidate one week before the session.