After gaining the basics of ISO 20000 at Foundation level, this session will help you understand the use of ISO 20000 standard in order to assist, advise and provide suggestions as to the eligibility and readiness for certification and defining the scope of ISO 20000 within organizations considering certification.
– IT managers and production managers
– IT Responsible
– Project managers, quality managers
– IT support teams
– IT consultants, IT services providers
– Gain a clear understanding of the requirements of ISO 20000 and how it can be applied to IT Service Management within specific organization
– Gain the skills to be able to continuously improve the delivery of IT services
Addressed topics during this course:
– Introduction to ISO/IEC 20000 and certification
– Content, use and application of ISO 20000
– Applicability and the definition of scope
– Build a plan for compliance
– Service Management System
Personal study time
Mock Exam on Atlantis Digit E-Learning Platform
Candidates are asked to communicate the right personal information and payments details. The registration cannot be confirmed until the payment is verified.
Final detailed calendar of the course sequence logistics and content information (Date, location, conditions, practical advice) is communicated to each candidate one week before the session.