Service design is important for organizations that work according to ITIL®. The continued improvement of services with the Service Lifecycle of IT Service Management requires a thorough design process. This module teaches experts, within their roles, the concepts and skills associated with good service design.
Format of the exam (length and number of questions of the exam)
Web based or paper based
Each candidate will receive a support in paper form or electronically
3 days with certification
English / French
Proof of passing the ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (or other appropriate ITIL® and bridge qualifications)
You are a CIO, Chief Technology Officer, manager, team leader, designer, architect, planner, IT consultant, IT audit manager, IT security manager or ITSM trainer or a member of the supervisory staff. Your role involves daily activities connected to the design of services within the Service Lifecycle.
Through the completion of this course you will:
– Understand how to identify and integrate ITIL® Lifecycle and Processes related to Service Design, into your IT Business Model.
– Define the purpose, objectives and scope of Service Design
– Describe the key business processes of Service Design
– Improve the quality of IT service provision
With this certificate, you show that you have all of the skills for professionally managing, coordinating and integrating service design into IT Service Management. You know the activities, concepts and principles and know how to apply these and you master the technical and organizational aspects of service design.
Addressed topics during this course:
– Introduction to Service Design
– Service Design Principles
– Service Design Processes
– Service Design Technology-related activities
– Organizing for Service Design
– Technology Considerations
– Implementation and improvement or Service Design
– Critical Success Factors and Risks
Personal study time
Mock Exam on Atlantis Digit E-Learning Platform
Courses from the Lifecycle or Capability modules.
Exam and rights & obligations of the students
As soon as the certification exam is ordered, you will be informed about privacy details of EXIN exams.
Candidates are asked to communicate the right personal information and payments details. The registration cannot be confirmed until the payment is verified.
Final detailed calendar of the course sequence logistics and content information (Date, location, conditions, practical advice) is communicated to each candidate one week before the session.
For more information please contact…