Through the completion of this course you will:
– Define the purpose, objectives and scope of Service Transition
– Describe the key business processes of Service Transition
– Improve the quality of IT service provision
Addressed topics during this course:
– Introduction to service transition
– Service transition principles-
– Service transition processes
– Managing people through service transitions
– Organizing for service transition
– Technology considerations
– Implementing and improving service transition
– Challenges, critical success factors and risks
– Mock Exam on Atlantis Digit E-Learning Platform
Candidates are asked to communicate the right personal information and payments details. The registration cannot be confirmed until the payment is verified.
Final detailed calendar of the course sequence logistics and content information (Date, location, conditions, practical advice) is communicated to each candidate one week before the session.