For better IT governance for an IS0 20000 certification, we offer a recommended approach by ITIL® best practices. From audit to support and implementation of ITIL® processes, the proposed approach bases its path on the concept of Deming.
- Define the vision and objectives
- Evaluation of the existing
- Improvement of the existing
- Checking and measures
Analysis of the current situation
- Review the organization
- Identify needs & Objectives
- Prioritize goals to achieve
- Analyze the maturities
- Specify recommendations
- Synchronize the action plan
- Plan training
- Define responsibilities
- Verify the implementation
- Managing Organizational Change
- Easy ITSM Assessment: An audit tool consists of a hundred specific questions focus to draw up the whole issue in a few interviews with key people.
- Easy ITSM Certification: A training and ITIL®, ITSM and ISO20000 certification tool, recognized by EXIN and allowing the delivery of on-line training as well as the simulation of a number of certification exams (ITIL® Foundation, ITIL® SO, ITIL® RCV, ISO20000 Foundation, PMI, …)
- Easy ITSM Processes: A tool for implementing ITIL® processes including those of ISO20000. This tool includes all the ITIL®-ISO20000 best practices with all the necessary documentation
- Visio process flowcharts with three levels (Processes, Procedures and Work Instructions) with an average of 5 procedures per process and 4 actions per procedure, which makes the flowchart very representative of the process in question.
- Process guides with all the necessary descriptions to understand and really assimilate the process in question. The documentation for each process includes its objective, stakeholders (R & R), critical success factors (CSFs), key performance indicators (KPIs), and its RACI matrix.
- Ability to customize processes so that ITIL®/ISO20000 best practices remain valid.