ISO 20000 support follows this chronological order:
- Objectives: Evaluate the incident processes management’s maturity and the change at the end of the observation period. Identify gaps with the objectives of maturity. Supply the service improvement plan.
- Results: observations and recommendations presentation report.
- Objectives: Assess the level of user’s satisfaction. Develop a survey model adapted to the context and objectives of users. Have a baseline assessment of the level of service received.
- Results: Developing a customized survey. Publication of an online survey (WEB interface). Analysis report. Action Plan
ISO 20000 audit and Continuous Improvement Plan
- Objectives: Make an inventory after placing 6 ITIL® processes and projecting an implementation for the remaining 7 processes for alignment with ISO20000
- Results: Detailed analysis report including recommendations and, if necessary, missing processes templates for a gradual implementation.