The process management is a mean to ensure that the expected objectives behind IT services are well known and that the required actions are implemented beforehand. Hence, all the participants who are likely to be involved in it, keep the same degree of comprehension and purpose behind IT services supply and management.
In addition, the resources and their implementation modality will be identified consensually and agreed by all participants in order to:
- Understand, define and document the future processes policy and breadth
- Define and document the approach to be followed for successful implementation
- Define, document and implement the processes accordingly to ITSM best practices (ITIL®, MOF, IS0/IEC 20000,..)
- Define, document and validate the matrices required for good service management (RACI, Categories, Priorities,..)
- Analyze, submit recommendations and action plan propositions to align with existing and/or missing tools in order to automate implemented processes