ISO/IEC 20000 Consultant’s Certificate course is delivered by our accredited IT service management (ITSM) tutors, all of whom have a wealth of current, relevant and practical experience. This course is designed to enable delegates to advise or consult an organization looking to achieve ISO/IEC 20000 certification.
Delegates attending the three day course will gain a clear understanding of the objectives and major content of ITSM Management processes within the scope of ISO/IEC 20000, its principles and terminology and of the preparation needed for an organization to become ISO/IEC 20000 accredited.
Our strategic ITSM consulting services focus on how your organization can apply best practices in a practical way to achieve tangible results.
- Identify opportunities for improvement
- Prioritize IT improvements for greatest business impact
- Bring focus to your ITSM/ITIL project
- Build a convincing business case for ITSM/ITIL
- Avoid the pitfalls
- Implement efficient supporting processes
- Achieve ISO/IEC 20000 accreditation