The ITIL® Master Qualification Certificate is the top level certification of the ITIL scheme. This certification will validate a professional’s capability to apply ITIL’s principles, methods and techniques in the real business world.
It builds upon the knowledge gained through the core qualification scheme and validates practical application of the ITIL framework in the work place. Candidates must explain how and why they have chosen to adopt, adapt and implement core ITIL concepts within the workplace across the entire service lifecycle
Every ITIL® Master candidate will select a unique range of experience to apply, so there is no fixed syllabus with associated Learning Objectives for this qualification. There is also no prescribed training course since the theory being tested will vary depending on the nature of the situation each candidate will choose to address.
Benefit of certification
- The certification will enable ITSM Practitioners and Managers to differentiate themselves in the industry
- It will also provide experienced Practitioners and Managers with an opportunity to identify any areas of weakness and improvement as they prepare for the certification
- Organisations can give an ITIL® Master candidate an assignment that will be beneficial to the organisation, therefore using the certifcation as an additional incentive for employees to take on appropriate projects
- Organisations will gain value from the benefits achieved by the ITIL® Master candidate during the proposed project or assignment
- Employing ITIL® Master’s could be seen to provide a competitive advantage
- Organisations that have ITIL® Master’s working for them can claim a level of demonstrable quality by having employees who have reached the highest standard of certification in their field
- The Qualification can be used to differentiate candidates for executive or higher management level roles